Thursday, July 17, 2008

I've Slacked

Well I published nothing the whole month of June so this is just a quick update on our family. Ryan is growing too fast. I was babysitting for a friend when I looked up and saw Ryan on the thrid stair...talk about panic. He loves to climb the stairs but he gets a little distracted most of the time and tries to turn around...we have had any falls yet...luckily. He is also walking along the furniture and just a couple of days ago decided to start experimenting with letting go. It's a good thing he wears diapers or he would have a really sore bum. One more thing about Ryan...his second tooth just broke through. I can't believe it he just doesn't seem like a baby anymore...they definitely grow way too fast.

Dax went and took the Ukranian test at BYU a couple weeks ago. Its been about 3 years since his mission so he was sure he didn't do well. We got his results back and he passed all 3 sections. I think he is a lot smarter than he gives himself credit. Passing these tests will give him about 16 credits...that's like a whole semester! I am very proud of him!

As for me...I am still doing the same old. Pretty much I follow Ryan up the stairs a few times a day....you'd think I'd be losing some weight or something. :) I enjoy chasing Ryan around all day...he keeps me very very busy. I am still working for my Aunt and Uncle's cleaning business. It's only about 8 hours a week...but it's a little extra money so it can't hurt.

I love seeing everyone's Blogs...I am glad I am finally in the loop and can keep up with how everyone is doing!

3 comments:

Michael and Rachel said...

Good to see ya back! That's crazy that the kids do grow so fast. He'll be one in no time! Thanks for the update.

Lisa said...

So, when are we gonna hang out? This summer has been pretty busy, but we should get together soon. Ainsley has her bottom 2 teeth, and I think she'll be crawling pretty soon. I keep telling her not to grow, but she doesn't listen.

Jen Hancock said...

ok slacker! (like I'm one to really talk tee hee) I'm so proud to be the aunt of the coolest kid on the block! What a cutie! (i mean tough macho man!) He's so big, I can hardly wait to meet the boy wonder! Love you guys!