Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sledding, Dancing, Eating

Sledding:
For Christmas Ryan got snow boots and a sled from Grandma and Grandpa Wood. His first experience sledding wasn't the best. As soon as we set him in the snow he fell and face planted into the snow. That kind of ticked him off so he was a little grumpy. His favorite thing to do is just eat the snow, or watch it fall from the sky....he thinks that is quite funny.





Dancing:
We have quite the little dancer. It started out as just him standing, holding on to something and moving back and forth. But as you can see from the video his dancing has changed quite a bit...thanks to Dad's example.


Eating:
I don't like when Ryan gets messy when eating so usually I just feed him or give him things that aren't too messy, but I have decided he really needs to learn to feed himself no matter how hard it is for me to watch. Anyways, I gave him a fork and bowl of Mac & Cheese. I showed him how to scoop it out but he still just held the fork and then used his fingers to eat. Once he couldn't reach the food in the corner of the bowl this is what he did....

4 comments:

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

So cute!!! He is getting so big!!!!

Mike, Heidi, and Matthew said...

I absolutely loved the dancing video. He was really getting into it. What a cute kid you have.

Royce and Deanne Wooly said...

so cute, I especially loved Dax trying to get him to dance for the camera, those are such fun times, and make for great memories

Danalin said...

Love it! And good job on overcoming the frustration of messy eating. :)