Monday, March 15, 2010

Family Happenings

So the kids are sleeping and instead of cleaning like I should I decided to blog :) So here is what has been going on the last little while. We were supposed to bless Chloe this last Sunday but both kids had RSV and Ryan had a really bad ear infection and Bronchilitis. Hopefully everyone will be happy and healthy so that we can bless her this Sunday. Ryan is growing up so fast. I can't believe how big he is. He is a cute big brother and he even calls Chloe "sister". His new thing is to stack anything he can. This morning when I went to get him out of his room he had stacked all of his dirty clothes. When I walked in he was very carefully placing a tissue on the very top of his pile. I guess I should get him something better to stack other than dirty clothes. Chloe will be 10 weeks old this week! I can't believe how much time flies. She is such a happy baby. She always wakes up with a smile....even at 2 o'clock in the morning. If you can't tell by the pictures I love her smile. I always try to take pictures of her smiles. Dax and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary on the 11th. He is a great husband and I love him very much. He works really hard to support our family and he is a great father. I'm really lucky to have him. Well Ryan just woke up so I guess I'm done. And yes the pictures are mostly of Chloe but it's not because we love her more. Ryan just wants the camera whenever he sees it or the pictures I get are blurry because he never holds still. Hopefully I can get some more of him. I was supposed to go have their pictures taken but of course they had to get sick when we had things to do :) So hopefully soon!
My happy girl




Two cutest kids ever!

This is a dress my sister gave her and she looked way cute in it!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my word - she does have the cutest smile! I love it. I think it's hilarious that Ryan was stacking dirty clothes. Just teach him to stack the clean ones and you'll be all set :)

Mike, Heidi, and Matthew said...

I can't believe she is already 10 weeks old. Crazy how time flies by so quickly. They both look so cute in their white clothes. I love her dress and all that hair she has. What a sweetie. I love your family.

Danalin said...

They are oh-so-cute! I love her little smile.