Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm Not a Professional Photographer...But I Think I Did Pretty Good

I bet no one has noticed how much we like to show off our baby. I've been trying to get some cute pictures of him but they always end up blurry because he is so wiggly. He is determined to type with me right now so this next part is what Ryan had to say. hb h bhjmny9f54f5f5555557hjkn66g8j u byhbm hv g96. He loves to type whenever I am trying to get something done :)
Maybe one of these days we will get a family picture so you can see the rest of us!

2 comments:

Breehan said...

I really like your template, and the pictures of Ryan are cute did you get them done somewhere? Your blog is looking so professional I love it. We should get Amber and your mom on here. Have a great day

Amber said...

Hey Steph - I found your blog! Sooo cute! I love all the pictures of Ryan. I wish I'd had a blog back when Andrew was born - we have about a million pictures of him.