Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Great Things Happen When You Wander














So I was bored and decided to wander through the mall. I wandered past kiddie kandids and they stopped me and said they had some new employees that needed some practice and if they let me take some pictures of Ryan they would give me a free 8X10. Well I figure you can't go wrong with free pictures. It was almost bed time and he was hungry so we couldn't really get him to smile, but hey at least he wasn't crying! He wasn't dressed the best for pictures but he still looked dang cute. So advice to all of you mothers...wander the mall at about 8 at night and walk past kiddie kandids a few times!!

3 comments:

Michael and Rachel said...

That's awesome Stephanie! You must have been inspired. :) He sure does look cute for not having been ready for the occassion. (Babies look cute in everything all the time!) I'm so glad you have a blog too! Its fun to read...so keep it up!

Amber said...

I love Kiddie Kandids! They'll also give you a free 8x10 if they're really slow. They did that for Andrew one time and I thought I was the coolest person on the planet. Simple pleasures I guess :) Ryan really is a cutie. I don't blame you for showing him off!

Breehan said...

I can't seem to tell if you like this Ryan kid. I love the pictures he looks adorable.