Thursday, August 14, 2008

Poor Boy!


Ryan is working on getting his four top teeth all at the same time! He's been pretty fussy but I don't think I blame him. It was such a relief to finally see him sleeping that I just had to take a picture. The infant medicine just doesn't seem to phase him so the doctor started him on children's tylenol. It has been much better! I can't wait for these teeth to finally come in. The only thing I worry about is that the two that have broke through are a front one and then a side one. He might look like a little hill billy for awhile.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Guys! Ryan is getting so big and so cute! Wow, last time we saw you was at Thanksgiving last year! I love that you have a blog so we can peek in on each others lives since we live far apart! You have a cute little family and I love all the pictures!

I love your hair short Stephanie!

Lisa said...

So, I'm wondering if Ryan is walking yet. Ainsley's getting pretty close, she stands herself up, but no steps yet - I keep trying to convince her that walking is not fun, but she doesn't seem to buy it. I miss hangin' out with you, when are you gonna come and see us? We could come visit you guys too. Give me a call.