Monday, September 15, 2008

Picture Happy

He likes to reach out for anything that someone else has

I have 2 toy boxes full of toys and he likes to take every single toy out

We got gates to keep him out of the kitchen so whenever we go into the kitchen he stands and yells at the gate until we come back or take him with us

Still waiting for someone to get him at the gate

I bought new tops for some of his bottles and he thought he needed to play with the old ones. He sticks the while thing in his mouth so just the tip is showing

You may think this is the end but I have a new roll of film that I have already started on so be prepared to see more :)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

He is so dang cute Steph. You have good reason to be proud, and take lots of pictures - you'll love every one! I make sure to take one on every month mark, at least for the first year - it's amazing how fast they change. Do you know Jill Lindhardt? She worked in the pharmacy at Lee's. She's our neighbor anyways. Talk to you soon.

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big he is! So so so stinkin cute! I LOVE all the pictures and I am glad you posted them! You guys need to plan a trip down here, All you would have to worry about is getting here and we will take care of your food, place to stay and entertainment! :) Just think about it!!

Jen Hancock said...

I love the binki! How hilarious! Keep the pics comin' it's the only way I get to see my favorite little stud growin' up.

Love ya!
Jen

Royce and Deanne Wooly said...

He is so cute, how fun that we can capture all of the fun moments and share them! Just remember to enjoy every minute! Love ya, Aunt Deanne