Thursday, December 18, 2008

Good Intentions...and Merry Christmas

So I was all prepared this year to send out Christmas cards with a couple of pictures of my cute family. Well lets just say life gets busy. I had my brother take these pictures of us on Thanksgiving and I had really good intentions to go a couple of days later and have some cards made. Needless to say, it is now the 18th and I still haven't done it and I don't think I will. We have had a stomach bug at our house and haven't felt like doing much. So Merry Christmas everyone...this is your card :)

6 comments:

Sterling said...

I'm your visiting teacher, sorry I am such a slacker. I was going to come visit you and bring you some holiday joy, but we have had a nasty cold here and it sounds like you guys have been feeling sick too. My partner said she would visit you so watch for her. Next month expect a visit. Oh my name is Jennifer Marx I'm pretty sure we have met before.

Camille said...

Cute card!!! Thanks!

Lisa said...

Way cute pictures, but they don't look very Christmas-y. Is this the real stomach bug, or the other kind of stomach bug? he he. Just kidding. I hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Mike, Heidi, and Matthew said...

I love your pictures. Ryan is smiling so big in them. What a cute family you are.

Jared and Emily said...

Hey you! Love the pics... I also at one point had good intentions on sending out a christmas card... but I never even got around to having some one take a picture! LOL. My goodness you guys are such a good looking family!

Michael and Rachel said...

Merry Christmas to you and your cute family! Cute "card". :)