Monday, March 30, 2009

Sewing Class Anyone?

Hey if anyone is interested, I am taking a sewing class and don't want to do it by myself. It's going to be super fun. It is only one night (April 23) from 6 pm to 10 pm. It is only 10 bucks and all you have to bring is 2 yards of fabric and a matching 7 inch zipper to make a cute skirt. The class is through Bridgerland ATC and it only holds 10 people. Last I heard there were only 3 people (including me) registered. So if there is a few people who want to do that would be great. Just let me know if you want to and I will get you the rest of the information. Just think of it as a night that your husband gets to spend with the kids :) Don't our husbands need more time with their kids anyways?

2 comments:

Jared and Emily said...

Man... I would love to go to the class with you. I am wanting to sew a lot of different projects but I think I need a little bit of instruction. How are you guys?

Clari said...

I want to! i really want to learn how to sew something, and make a cute skirt! i can get the info from you when i return your plates;)