Thursday, April 2, 2009

Guess What I Found

So for Christmas I got a new camera and completely forgot about my old one. I found a roll of film that was done from a few months ago. So the pictures are old but still cute! I will have to add a few more later because I need to rotate them and it's not letting me so I am going to have to figure it out first.

Here's Ryan's first time in the snow. He loved it! He would just giggle when we went outside and it was snowing. Most of the time he just sits in the snow and eats it.


Ryan LOVES bananas. He eats a whole one every morning for breakfast. No wonder he looked so natural in his Halloween costume below!


Dax's mom gave Ryan a little bunny for Easter last year. It plays music and he loves it. Well one day I heard him getting mad and came out to see the he had managed to force the head of the bunny through the gate while trying to get it from the other side. It was pretty funny.


Trick-or-Treating wore this little monkey right out!


I made this costume for him and I was worried he was going to hate it. He actually did okay with it and I manged to catch a few pictures with him actually wearing the ears. He sure made a cute little monkey.

2 comments:

Mike, Heidi, and Matthew said...

Ryan looks so cute in his monkey outfit. You are a very good sewer. I love the outfit. We need to hang out again. I don't work until later now. Call me.

Danalin said...

Isn't that fun to find pictures you never knew existed?! Love that. What a cute little guy.