Thursday, June 25, 2009

If you haven't already heard....

Dax and I are expecting baby #2! I guess if I posted about it on my other blog, I better do it on this one too! We are way excited! I'm a little nervous because my one already keeps me very busy! It will be a lot of fun though. It will be coming in January. It would be nice if the baby came a couple of weeks early and then it would be on our tax returns :) Totally kidding, but it has crossed my mind. (Is it bad to call my baby an "it"? What is the right thing to say anyways?)

I have been pretty sick with this one too, but I am hoping it won't last much longer. Poor Ryan could probably tell you what show is next on PBS, since I don't feel like doing much. I do manage to get him outside almost everyday, which I know he loves. He really is a good kid and I can't wait to see him playing with a sibling.

We have an ultrasound on Monday and I am already getting anxious. It's killing me to not know what we are having yet either because there are so many killer sales right now! I guess I better just stock up on things for both genders right?

10 comments:

Clari said...

YAY!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!! thats awesome

The Nicks Family said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys.

CORYNN AND JER said...

Congrats! 2 won't keep you that much busier.. don't worry! ;)

Unknown said...

Woo-hoo!! I am so excited for you and to know what you are having! Congrats!!

Willefam said...

Conagratulations!! That is way exciting!!! I think baby two will just fall right into your routine and this time you'll have a little helper!!

Shayle said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys. We need to get together, sometime!

Jared and Emily said...

Super awesome Steph!!! I already saw it on facebook! But another congrats!

Royce and Deanne Wooly said...

Congrats Steph, two is just double the fun! you will be a great mommie to two! We are excited for you guys

Dana said...

Congrats!! Babies at the same time again, I am excited to go through the # 2 with ya too. congrats again!

Kourtney and Nathan said...

Congrats you guys! That's so exciting!