Monday, June 29, 2009

First Ultrasound

So we had our first ultrasound today. It was really exciting. You can't see much in the pictures because the baby just kept moving. The doctor said it's a very active baby. That scares me a little because I already have one very active baby! The whole time I was pregnant with Ryan my stomach always had some awkward bulge that wouldn't stay still. So the official due date is January 14th. We are super excited and are kind of hoping for another boy, but we'll take what ever we are given!



Also, I know everyone is probably sick of hearing me say this, but I am participating in the Relay for Life. It is a fundraiser to raise money to help fight cancer. Each participant is encouraged to raise $100. Both of my grandpa's have had cancer and one passed away because of it. I'm sure everyone has been affected by it. I am way excited to be a part of this. If you would like to donate you can do it really easy online, and it's safe. You just go to this website and click on my name
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?pg=team&fr_id=14702&team_id=431831. Any size of donation is great no matter how big or small. (I think if you do it online the minimum donation is $5 so if you want to do less you can just give it to me.) The race is July 10th and 11th, so they would prefer getting the money by then, but they will accept donations until August. Thank you so much for your help!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for the little bean picture! I am so excited for you guys!!

Paola said...

wow! that's awesome that you can already tell your baby is active in the first ultrasound!!! Better get ready!!! :) Congrats!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool, Congratulations!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I was reading Corynn's blog and stumbled across your comment. Hope your pregnancy goes really well.

Wishing you the best!

The Hendersons :)