Thursday, September 3, 2009

21 Weeks and Hilarious Videos


My 21 week belly shot. I didn't take any with Ryan (mostly because I was in that "is she fat or is she pregnant?" stage for a long time) and now I kind of wish I did so I could compare the two.


Ryan loves to climb our entertainment center and he usually gets in trouble but this time I was laughing too much to get him down because he was kissing the people on the TV. The poor child is going to be very confused because one time I'm telling him to get down and the next I am laughing about. Super Nanny would be very disappointed in me!


When we went to the zoo we stopped by McDonald's to get Ryan a Happy Meal, and I think this is the most fun we have ever had with a box :) (It had been a long day and we were tired so this may not be as funny to you as it was to us)


So Ryan loves to sneak back and play my organ. He has figured out how to set the rhythms on it and this is what I looked over and saw so I had to record it. He is my little Stevie Wonder! I love that he loves music and gets so into it. There really is never a dull moment with this child! (Oh, and that little squeak in that background is my sister laughing...it took me a second to figure it out.)

5 comments:

Jared and Emily said...

Those are awesome! You have a stinkin cute kid!

David and Shayla said...

Ryan is so cute. Those clips of him are perfect...although I'm not going to show my girls that you can kiss a TV, they'd be all over that!

Dana said...

So hilarious! I can't believe what a little boy he is. Can't wait for him to teach his little sis all this stuff :)

Clari said...

loved this long funny post.cute belly! thanks again for watching Raina!!!!!

Danalin said...

You look beautiful! And your little man is super funny and so darn cute. I hope you guys are planning to be with the Larsens for Thanksgiving so I can finally meet you and have Ryan hang out with Kelly.