Monday, September 15, 2008

Proud Parents

So a while back I talked Dax into getting a digital camera that was on sale. It turns out it was a terrible camera. It takes forever to take a picture so I have a hard time catching any cute ones of my little wiggle worm. My sister told me she had some film that she wasn't going to use for her old school camera and that I could have it. So I reverted back to taking pictures with a non-digital camera. It turns out that with this camera I totally went nuts. I took a whole role of film in less than week. Ryan does the funniest things and I just have to catch them, and it turned out that he does funny things quite often. So here are the tons of pictures that I took. I hope you don't get sick of looking at him because we sure don't! (Obviously)

2 comments:

Michael and Rachel said...

Hey Steph! We are going private, so if you could e-mail me at mikeandrach4545@gmail.com so we can add you to our list, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

Camille said...

He's so cute!!! If you see any 5T costumes (not likely) at Target for less than $20, would you grab me one? Or call my cell. I mostly need it to have the jumpsuit, cape, and helmet. The helmet is the most important! You are awesome!