Friday, September 26, 2008

What do ya do?

Well I was at work a couple of weeks ago cleaning and Ryan decided he wanted to poo all over himself and his clothes right at the beginning. I wasn't very prepared and I didn't bring any spare outfits. (I am only at work for like an hour and half...what can really happen in that time...?) Well I didn't want to leave the other girls to clean it themselves so I figured I would just leave him in his diaper because it wasn't that long. Well after a little bit I realized the air conditioner was on and it was getting cold. Being the great prepared mother that I am, I didn't even have a blanket to throw over him. Lucky for him, I had 2 shirts on and figured I could let him borrow one. He looked so dang cute that when I got off work I had to take pictures. And if you can't tell by the pictures, Ryan absolutely loved wearing it....But I think I have learned my lesson on being more prepared. Oh wait, tonight while I was cleaning Ryan decided to have another explosion and guess what, I didn't have a change of clothes, a blanket, or a diaper...I had to borrow one. I'm not as terrible as I sound. Ryan loves to empty my diaper bag whenever he gets the chance so i really did put extra diapers in the bag....I think he is plotting against me...


4 comments:

Royce and Deanne Wooly said...

Hey Steph, just think if you were always prepared you wouldn't of had such a cute story and fun pictures! Just remember in all of your planning and preparation, plan to be surprised!!!!!!! We love you guys!

Amber said...

Hey! I'm glad you stopped by my blog. I just caught up on reading yours and I loved all the pictures. Ryan is a cutie - I'm always entertained by the stories of everything he gets into. I don't know how you keep up with him! My MK consultant is Lindsey Smith and I love her! We were friends right away, so it's been fun to hang out.

Camille said...

I actually think MORE of you for having these kinds of moments.... it makes me feel like you understand me. Aaah.

Shayle said...

I love your stories!!! He's such a cute kid. I love the shirt!