Monday, October 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!

Holy cow it has already been a year! I can't believe my baby is one! We celebrated his birthday on Saturday with his cousin Madaline because her birthday is on a few days later. It was a lot of fun, and I do have pictures, but like the great mom I am, I forgot my camera so my brother took pictures for us. He is a lot better at taking pictures than I am so it worked out good. Anyways, I am so grateful to have this little guy in my life. He is so much fun! He keeps me very busy, but I wouldn't change a thing. I am so grateful for a wonderful husband who works his tail off so that I can stay home with Ryan. I have the two best boys ever! I love you both!

For Ryan's birthday today we went to the pumpkin walk. People around Logan decorate pumpkins that are amazing, and they set it up at a park and you can walk through and look at them all. Then we came home and I let him play in the leaves for a while. Not too exciting, but he had fun. Especially when they gave him a cookie at the end of the pumpkin walk.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN! WE LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!

4 comments:

Royce and Deanne Wooly said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! we love you! Love, Aunt Deanne and Uncle Royce

Michael and Rachel said...

Happy Happy Birthday to your little cutie!

Amber said...

Oh my gosh! That reminds me that I STILL haven't posted Simon's b-day pictures! And you thought you were a bad mom for forgetting the camera. Doh! By the way, I love that you took Ryan out to do something on his birthday. I'm pretty sure I had to work on Simon's - we had a party the next day, but still...

Jared and Emily said...

Howdy you! Thanks! Your little boy is so stinkin' cute. I have to agree with you, all of a sudden I got addicted to blogging this past week and am checking everyones blogs constantly!