Monday, October 20, 2008

A Quick Little Update

Well I am officially addicted to blogging. I check to see who has updated their blogs almost everyday. It's nice staying in touch with everyone.
Things have been changing a lot around here it seems like. Ryan is now officially walking even though sometimes he looks drunk. He started walking at 11 months. It's been both a good and bad thing. Good because he can go outside and play, do more for himself without getting too frustrated, and it's sooo cute to watch. Bad because I have never seen the poor little guy with so many bumps and bruises and he doesn't ever want to be held, which makes church so much fun. You know that kid in your ward that is always loud and you can't help but watch to see what crazy thing he will do to his parents next, I think that's my kid.
Also, we go a minivan...yes a minivan. And NO I am not pregnant. Everyone that see's me in it asks me if I got because I am expecting another child. I know I have put on some weight...thanks Ryan :)...but I promise I am not having another baby yet (and if you spent a little time with the one I already have I think you would know why...he is very much a boy). My Grandma and Grandpa got a new Van so they sold us their old one for a very good price. So to go from a '92 Geo Prizm to a 2000 Chrysler Town & Country was a big step and I actually really like my van.
Ryan is also going to be one next Monday! Holy cow it has already been a year. I feel (and look) like I just had him. Time is going by way too fast.
I'm sure I will be posting again very soon because I finished another roll of film and I'm taking it to get developed today, and guess what...i think all of the pictures are of Ryan again. Are you surprised?

3 comments:

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

I can't believe it has been a year!!! It feels like yesterday when you had him. WOW how time flies!!!!

Mike, Heidi, and Matthew said...

Wow! I can't believe he will be a year already. It just seems like yesterday when were living by you guys and found out you were pregnant. It is crazy how time flies by so quickly. I can't wait to see Ryan walking. I bet it is so cute. I bet though that it keeps you even more busy than before. Any new good recipes you have found that are easy to cook?

Danalin said...

Hey! This is Dax's cousin, Danalin. I was just on Jenny's blog and saw yours. I love being able to catch up with family this way! Your little boy is so very, very cute. You're ALL very cute! I hope you don't mind if I keep checking in to keep up with you guys.