Friday, February 27, 2009

Catch Up!

So it's been a little while since I have shown of the cutest kid ever. So brace yourself...I am going to post lots of pictures.

A while back I went with my mom to the wet pack cannery in Ogden to get some frozen fruit. It's been great to have raspberries and strawberries always on hand...but I couldn't figure out what to do with all of those blueberries. Well I thought I would let Ryan try them...and as you can tell from the pictures we now have a new favorite food. Warning to all mothers...after feeding your child lots of blueberries be prepared for what will come out the other end! Not pleasant!


This is to show how many he ate...it stained his little fingers blue!

When you can't get enough with your hands, you just dump them in


He is trying to eat them without using any hands...silly goose!


Notice the little blue stained mouth...hehehe

This next little bit Dax isn't too proud of...but it's so cute. It's a good thing he doesn't read our blog or he would kill me for showing everyone this. I was making a tutu just for fun to see if I could and I had good intentions on giving it to someone with a little girl. I wasn't sure what size it turned out to be so I thought I would just try it on Ryan to see. I figured he would just tear it off like he does with anything I put on him....but I was surprised. He loved it and just ran around the house smiling. I finally had to hide it because if he saw it he would just cry to wear it. These are definitely pictures that we are going to show a future wife :)


Look how happy he is!



This is what happened when I took it off! Hilarious! And yes I put it back on...could you say no to that face?

(So, I think I need to send this cute little tutu home with my niece)

Ok so this will be the last batch. Ryan's new thing is to sit on me or Dax whenever we are laying down. He loves to ride or even just sit and bounce on our backs. In these pictures Dax was trying to take a nap...and I am such a nice wife, instead of taking Ryan of and letting him rest i just grab the camera and giggle. The only bad thing about this is that I had a friend over who's baby was laying on her tummy playing and Ryan went over and tried to ride on her back...so now I guess we need to teach who he can and can't sit on! Also, he likes to go and sit on Dax's lap and bounce while he is trying to play his video games. Dax can't usually play when Ryan is around because he is climbing all over him...I love it!


Poor Dad!


Ok...I know I said the last little bit was the last but then I saw this picture and wanted to show it. I gave Ryan a little hair cut...mostly just so he would look like Grandpa Munster. Afterwards, I decided to give him a cute little style. The mowhawk was a little strange so now I just style it like his dads...will a little spiky thing in the front...I'm not sure what it is called...but he looks dang cute...I will definitely post a picture!



I hope all is going well for everyone. I love reading your blogs...I check them everyday...sometimes more than once, so keep me busy and keep updating them.

6 comments:

CORYNN AND JER said...

Hey Steph, your blog is way cute. I loved all these pictures of Ryan - especially the one of him crying when you took the tutu off - that's so funny!

Unknown said...

Ryan is so cute! I love the tutu pictures! We did something similar with Jack and a dress! :) Trent wasn't around or else it probably wouldn't have happened. You are such a cute family!

Jennifer said...

I promise I won't tell Dax you posted pictures of the tutu. I almost said something today at church, but I caught myself. Ryan is funny, Sterling finds him very entertaining in Elder's Quorum.

Danalin said...

LOVE the tutu pictures! Those will be awesome in his wedding video. :) What a cute momma you are.

Duane and April said...

I love the tutu!!! My favorite is when he's crying for you to put it back on him.

Seven Times Lucky said...

What a cutie! You are such a great mom! I love your blog, it is fun to see little Ryan grow up :)