Thursday, February 5, 2009

Late 1st Birthday

I know his birthday was over 3 months ago, but I was finally cleaning my house and found some pictures that my parents had taken. (Maybe this will motivate me to clean my house more often...probably not...but maybe) We forgot our camera, which is not uncommon, so my brother and parents took some pictures for us. Which reminds me...I still haven't asked my brother for those pictures. Anyways, I made Ryan a little mini bumble bee cake to let him all my himself. It was so funny, at first he was looking at us like "Are you really letting me do this?". Eventually he got totally into it and had cake everyone. Drew, my little nephew was so grossed out by him and told him to stay away. It was a lot of fun. I can't believe how much my baby has grown up. I am starting to feel old. (I drive a van so that doesn't help. For some reason I always pictured older people with vans.) Well here are the pictures. I love the one of him opening his present...he looks so excited.









So I started cleaning again after I posted and found another cute picture that is from Halloween. Hey maybe eventually I will even get Christmas ones up.....
Anyways, here is the monkey costume I made for him.

0 comments: