Monday, February 2, 2009

Coolest Shoes Ever!

This is extremely late, but life has been a little crazy and I have been very lazy. For Christmas, Dax's brother gave us a gift card to amazon.com. Part of the money went to buying Ryan the coolest shoes ever. I never lose him when he has them on. But they are definitely outside shoes. I about went crazy the first day he had them on inside. This video isn't the best, at first he was just going crazy in them, but by the time I found the camera he was being pretty normal. Thanks Danny for the gift card. Also, thanks everyone for the support with me going on TV. I was extremely nervous, if you saw the show you could probably tell. Anyways, they are going to send me a copy of the show so when I get I will think about posting it for those who didn't see it.

2 comments:

Sterling said...

Hello! hey this is Sterling Marx from the ward. Not really sure how Jennifer got your blog but oh well. Hey what Ukrainne mission was Dax in? My older brother served in Kiev. Anyways you are welcome to check out our blog too
Bolivianosunidos.blogspot.com
-Sterling

Jen Hancock said...

how hilarious! They'd never last in our house. Our home is the island of silent toys....Jared removes batteries from every toy/figurine/item that makes any type of noise if he can manage it.....my poor deprived of children!