Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Baby Update...

Well I had my 37 week appointment and didn't get the news I was wanting. The baby is still breech but they are going to try and turn her on Saturday morning. The doctor made it sound like it is going to be pretty painful since she has already dropped. So he is going to have to push her up out of my pelvis first and then try to turn her. Sounds fun huh? Merry Christmas to me :) If that doesn't work then he will try turning her again at 39 weeks and if she turns they will induce me right then. If she doesn't turn then C-section here I come. I am already progressing quite a bit so I'm hoping to not go into labor when they turn her Saturday, because there is a chance of that. Normally I wouldn't mind, but Dax's work is sending him to Delaware on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Isn't it great how babies just do what they want and not what you plan? Well she still has a strong heart beat and we are grateful for that!

2 comments:

CORYNN AND JER said...

ugh. I hope it all works out for you. c-sections aren't the end of the world! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out well...its great news to know that she is a strong and healthy little baby, what a blessing!