Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Update

Well I had my final Dr.'s appointment today and the baby is still breech...yay. I am going in tomorrow at noon for a C-section. I'm not excited about the C-section but we are are excited to finally hold this little baby. I think the scariest part about the C-section is not seeing Ryan for like 3 or 4 days. That just makes me sad. Dax and I took him to do some fun things today since it will be the last time as the three of us. I love my little man and I am way excited to see him as a big brother.

I haven't been great at posting but here are a few pictures from the past little while.

I took this today, it's not the best picture but I wanted one last belly shot. It's hard to get a decent picture when you are taking it yourself. I didn't realize how much I have grown in the last few weeks!


Ryan found his sunglasses in his toy box the other night, so he thought he needed to wear them around the rest of the night. He is such a little stud...even though the glasses are a little small!


We almost didn't get a Christmas tree this year, but then we decided you have to have a tree for Christmas! I went to the dollar store and bought a bunch of plastic ornaments so Ryan could decorate it. He had fun but got lazy towards the end and just set them all on one branch. But every morning he got up and reorganized them. I'm glad we got a tree because he had a lot of fun with it.


4 comments:

The Nicks Family said...

Good luck tomorrow!! I can't wait to see pictures of her :) Follow the rules the doctors give you, don't push yourself. One thing I have found is the sooner you get up and walk the better, walk the halls if you can, but walk. It makes your recovery quicker, sounds weird but it really does! If you have any questions just let me know and I would be more than happy to help, having had 5 c-sections I know a bit about them, lol! Love ya! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow that all goes good!!

Silvia and Steven said...

well good luck with everything tomorrow!! You look so beautiful and I know you are worried but prayers are with you from everyone! How exciting to add one more to your family! Can't wait to see baby pictures! :O)

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying for you! I'm sure everything will go great, and you'll be kissing that little one soon! Love you both! Aunt Sam

Kourtney and Nathan said...

Good luck with the c-section!! Hope everything goes well!!