Monday, April 20, 2009

Lot's of Fun

Well for Easter Ryan got cute outfit from Grandpa and Grandma Larsen, and a Chocolate bunny from Grandpa and Grandma Wood. So here are a few pictures with both. He wanted to share his chocolate bunny with everyone, but it was kinda slimy. Poor Amber has to always put up with him sharing everything. I"m glad he likes to share, but I don't care for ABC (already been chewed) food! Also, we have been going to the park by our house and Ryan loves it. His favorite is the tube slide. He even climbs up and goes down by himself. He is growing up way too fast!









Speaking of growing up too fast, my baby started nursery on Sunday. They said he did pretty well. He cried when other kids cried though. The only had to bring him to me once and that was because he needed his bum changed. Yay for being able to listen at church again. This little outfit was his Easter one, but I didn't get any pictures on Easter Sunday. It was kind of a busy day. But I think he looks like a stud in them. I am trying to learn how to take pictures, I hate paying sooo much money for something that I could easily learn. So if you have any pointers on how to take amazing pictures I would love to hear them. Oh and there some cute pictures of him playing with bubbles too. I was trying to get some good pictures of him but he wouldn't look at me so my sister had to break out the bubbles. But we got some really fun pictures of him.








I love how he always runs with his little tongue out now!


This one is one of my favorites...he just looks like he is imagining he is going to fly away or something. Really, he was closing his eyes because bubbles were falling down on him.

0 comments: