Monday, April 20, 2009

New Blog

Hey I just wanted to let everyone know I started a new blog called Simple and Sensible. I am always looking for ways to make life easier so I thought I would start a blog sharing everything I have learned. It's just going to be simple ideas for cooking, activities with kids, money saving ideas and so on. Please share this with anyone you think would like it. The address is simpleandsensible.blogspot.com. I am going to try to put up a new idea every day. We'll see how long I can keep it up.

Keep scrolling down, there is another new post about my cute little guy!

2 comments:

Kourtney and Nathan said...

Hey this is Kourtney and Nate- I've been doing some blog searching and came across yours!! Ryan is getting so big! Looks like you guys are doing great- still in Logan... I miss Logan sometimes. Well if you guys want to check out our blog it's nandktalor.blogspot.com!!

Silvia and Steven said...

Oh yeah! How exciting Look forward to reading it :O)