Friday, January 29, 2010

3 Weeks Old!

I can't believe Chloe is already 3 weeks old! So far she has been a very good baby. She isn't much of a crier, she mostly just grumbles. She loves to be held and loves to cuddle. At her 2 week appointment they told me she had gained 13 oz. in 10 days, so she is definitely growing fast. She smiles all the time but I can't ever get the camera ready fast enough so I always catch it too late. It's been interesting adjusting to 2 kids but Ryan has been pretty good...other than sleeping. I think he wakes up more than the baby does. I'm hoping it's just a phase and once life settles down we will all get more sleep :)



Our friends, the Meadows, gave us some way cute clothes and with them were these sunglasses....and of course we had to try them on her :) (Dax says it makes her look like an old lady.)

This is how we look most of the time. We like to be lazy and I love to hold her.

This isn't the best picture but I just wanted to show off her hair. I love it and I hope it doesn't fall out! It pretty much does the mowhawk thing by itself...I do help it a little bit though.

We are so excited to have this sweet little girl in our family!

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

She is just adorable! Congratulations!

Amber said...

Those glasses do make her look like an old lady! How funny! She'll grow into them eventually, right? :)

Shayle said...

What a sweet little family you have!! I love love love the sunglasses picture! I'll try and get ready this next week and give you a call to visit, you and the kiddos.