Friday, January 29, 2010

Family

My parents came to visit the other day and they brought my cute little niece and nephew. It was so good for Ryan to have someone to play with since he has been a little bored lately.


Maddie was excited to come see the baby but was a little scared of her at first, but she liked holding her.

I was so surprised how well Drew was at holding her. He held her head really well and it was so cute how gentle he was with her.

The grand kids all love Grandpa!


I put up two other posts, so keep scrolling to see cute pictures of the kiddos :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute family you have! Ryan is so handsome and big, its such nice plus that he is being a good brother! What an cuttie Chloe is! I hope everything is going well and back to normal!

Amber said...

I can't believe how tiny she is! so so cute!

Fowler Family Blog said...

I hope you don't think I am creepy, but I saw on facebook that you have a blog, we have one too you will have to check it out! Clhoe is gorgeous! She has so much hair I love it!! You have an adorable little family!
Collette