Friday, January 29, 2010

Best Big Brother

I was worried about how Ryan was going to adjust to the new baby, but he has turned out to be such a good big brother. He always comes up to me and puts his hands out because he wants to hold her. He loves to look at her and pet her head and occasionally give her kisses, but she isn't too fond of them. He is so good at being soft with her. Tonight Dax asked him where his sister was and he pointed at Chloe and smiled, it was really cute. He has been good to keep himself entertained while I am busy with the baby. He has grown up so much! I couldn't ask for better kids!



I told him to hold on to his sister and when I went to take the picture he let go and moved away from her. He really does like her...even though it doesn't look like it in this picture.

I gave him a haircut today and we tried using the razor for the first time. It turned out pretty good and I was surprised how well he actually sat still with that loud thing by his head.

I heard him moving around after taking a nap so I went to get him and this is how I found him, sitting in the window seal. I'm surprised he stayed there long enough for me to go grab the camera, but I am glad he did.

His new thing is to put his helmet on to ride his little bike. It's still to big for his head but he loves it. There is never a dull moment with him. We love this little guy!

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

Isn't it crazy how once you bring a new baby home, your toddler seems huge? Ryan is such a cute kid!

Amber said...

Ryan's haircut is awesome! How do you do it? I'm trying to give the boys haircuts now and they don't look very good at all - poor kids.

Loved the picture of Ryan in the window - he's hilarious!