Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chloe Ann Larsen

On Thursday, January 7th, little Chloe joined our family. She decided to stay breech so she had to come via C-section. She weighted 6 lbs. 13 oz. and was 18 inches long. We were so excited when we saw her little head was covered with black hair. She is a really good baby. The only time she really cries is when the cold wipes touch her skin, and it's still not much of a cry. Ryan loves holding her and so far has been really good. He likes to pet her head and kiss her cheeks. I haven't been able to get a picture of it yet but hopefully I can get one soon I can't believe how big Ryan seems now. We only got a few pictures in the hospital because our camera battery died, but I'm sure we will be taking a lot more to show this little cutie off.







5 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute! I am glad Ryan has been good so far. Hopefully he will be a protective older brother and not a mean one that picks on her.

Silvia and Steven said...

WOW!! Look at all that hair!! So adorable! Glad to hear everything went well! It is amazing how your first "baby" doesn't look as much as a baby anymore. It's as if all of a sudden with the new baby you realize that you actually had a grown toddler all along. It's so much fun though!

Danalin said...

I love her face and I love her hair and I love her name! Congrats on everything. Enjoy that little woman. It IS amazing how big the older siblings seem when you get that new babe in the home. I remember thinking that about Max and now I look back and pictures and realize how LITTLE he still was (21 months). Ryan will be such a great big brother. Love you guys!

Mike, Heidi, and Matthew said...

She is so very beautiful. Mike and I will have to come visit sometime soon. Congrats to you both! I can't wait to hold her.

Kourtney and Nathan said...

Congratulations!! She's adorable!